Release notes | Zmob
- Fixed the bug that didn't allow logging into the app when there were too many areas
- Fixed the bug that if it couldn't find the user's location for some reason, it used the zeroed coordinates as a reference. Now, he uses the project center.
- Updated default map to cover all countries.
- Bug fix when taking a photo to insert posts in elements would log off the application;
- Correction of the QRCode reading bug that disconnected the application;
- Added “Send logs” button on the login screen, making it easier to identify possible bugs when trying to log into the application;
- Fixed bug that did not return position of customers allocated in condominiums when using the search tool;
- App crashed when searching for elements in projects with a lot of data.
- Project areas are now updated when syncing the app.
- Now, in OZmob, you can add images to elements through posts;
- There is the QRcode reading tool, which makes it easier to search for boxes. The feature complements the QRcode feature already available in OZmap;
- The element search takes into account the name of the client.
- Fixed bug that did not show downloaded data if the user was without internet.