Release notes | OZmap
- Now all elements have creation and update date in their interface;
- Customer power calculation is done in batch by report making the response faster;
- New search screen for internal system equipment;
- Improved import of large amount of elements;
- Fixed issue with the appearance of the color of pending issues;
- Improved logs in the application of backups;
- Timeout fix when saving box topology.
- New feature to view the name of condominiums and POPs as well as the boxes;
- It is now possible to choose which customer information you want to appear inside the box;
- It is possible to obtain the calculated power of the clients directly from the area report;
- Element tags are now exported in KML;
- Coordinate information was added inside the POP facilitating the visualization of the information;
- Optimized performance of region layers for map loading;
- Fixed situation where deleting a project did not delete its horizontal condominiums;
- Situation where the color selector brought only 25 colors if the system had more registered;
- Port checking when saving a connection inside the box, making it lessens the connection reference problems;
- On on-premises machines, post storage can now be limited only by the storage of the machine where OZmap is located and no longer via config;
- Improved performance in exporting batch box diagrams;
- Improved initial loading of the project list;
- System performance in general.
- Fixed data rendering issue when changing element colors on the map;
- Fixed an issue when withdrawing a report that crossed the boundaries of the project area where the report did not include the equipment in the area;
- Fixed issue where joining cables or splitting could timeout the user.
- Lighting function inside the POP now follows the standard of the boxes being possible to light to both sides;
- Default case reservation can be batch edited by the report and also imported as a case property at the time of import.
- Fixed issue when power equal to 0 fiber of the cable inside the box was not represented as illuminated;
- Fixed KML export that brought technical reserves of cables from other projects;
- In the region filter, hiding or showing a specific region the region list should no longer reset and go back to the beginning;
- Fixed login function when authenticating with LDAP that required to click 2 times on the login button to access the system;
- Fixed the parent project's cable loading function causing slowness when opening the project.
- Fixed a bug where removing a connector that had connections in a box would lock the box editing.
- Fix for slowness when removing cable with internal connections to boxes;
- Correction of error validation when removing condo client.
- Regions now appear in the report and can be updated in batches;